- Ice Ice Baby-Baileys, blue curacao, lots of crushed ice
- Village Pot (Most popular)-Peach, green apple, bacardi, gin, whisky, vodka, tequila, beer.
- Fcuk Me Up-Guava juice, Vodka, salt and chilly powder at the rim
- Caprina-Brown sugar muddled with bacardi, lots of ice cubes, lemon slices
- Peach Me Up- 3 layered mocktail with Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice and Peach crush in Sprite.
- Berry Sweetheart- A perfect balance of Pomegranate Juice, Cranberry Juice, Passion fruit syrup(shake), Ice cubes. Liked it!
Non-Veg Starters ::
- Murgh Afghani Kebab- Stuff minced chicken in breast pieces and roast it on the tandoor untill it becomes golden brown. Grated cheese for garnishing and for marination: Yogurt, cashew paste, spices, green chilly, spices, elaichi powder, secret spice powder are used.
- Kubedeh Kebab (Persian)- Minced lamb marinated in black pepper and salt with grated onion. This is put on seekhs and roasted on tandoor for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Chicken Joojeh Kebab (Persian)- Chicken Breast pieces(without bone) marinated in lemon juice, salad oil, black pepper, salt and turmeric powder. Roasted on the tandoor with butter.
- March Nawabi Seekh- Minced chicken marinated with ginger/garlic/mint/coriander/green chilly paste, elaichi powder, jeers powder, salt and secret spice mix. Roasted on tandoor for 5 minutes. This is removed on a plate and grated cheese & cashew nut powder is added to the hot minced chicken to ensure that the cheese is melted into it. Then put on seekhs and roasted again without butter or oil.
Thaichi (South Asian)- Chicken leg piece(boneless) marinated in ginger/garlic paste, chopped chilly/onion, celery leaves, yellow and red peppers and some spinach paste with salt & pepper. Dip these pieces in egg & salt mixture and then roll them in cornflour, maida and deep fry.
Veg Starters –
2-in-1 Veg- Paneer cubes coated with cornflour and deep fried. Served with sauces. This dish did not suited my taste buds and I was having a hard time finishing it. Average taste! I was a bit dissatisfied with the starters and was looking upto main course to fulfill my expectations.
Chicken Burnt Garlic Fried Rice- Scrambled Egg is added to the fried chicken along with flavoursome spices.
Prawns in butter garlic sauce- Marinated prawns with egg, salt & pepper mixture rolled in cornflour/ maida to deep fry.
Assorted basket of Indian bread with Cheese garlic naan, Laccha paratha. It was soft and cooked to perfection.