- Delicious taste
- Heat and Eat; Quick Cooking
- Quality ingredients
- High hygiene standards,
- No added preservatives
- Easily Available
- More options needed
- Bit pricey (Value for money though)
Proud to be the first one to review the product during the launch of Fingerlix in Pune. Had the opportunity to review...
- Idli, Dosa, Uttapam Batter (4.5/5)
- Puranpoli (4/5)
- Biryani Mix (4.5/5)
- Dal Makhani (4.5/5)
- Sambhar (4/5)
- Curry Leaf Chutney (4/5)
- Dal Wada Batter (4.5/5)
1. Pour the batter in a vessel
2. Add chopped onions, tomatoes, green chillies, coriander, cumin seeds, salt, red chilli powder.
3. Mix well.
4. Pour a big ladleful of the batter on the hot griddle
5. Spread evenly.
6. Serve with the Fingerlix Ready to Eat Sambhar and Curry Leaf Chutney.
Also, I made quick Idlis and here is the process to make them...
1. Empty the batter in a vessel.
2. Brush the steamer slots with the oil
3. Drop batter into the idli steamer slots.
My idea of leftover idli was to shallow fry with some mustard seeds, green chillies and curry leaves. Sprinkle Podi masala to give it the magical twist. Garnish with coriander. Loved the quick and wholesome breakfast.
What recipes you can suggest? Please share your ideas and experiences in the comment box below. Eagerly waiting to read from you...:)
Post a Comment