Who doesn't love cookies? I can have it with my favourite cuppa of coffee! My favourite type is Double Chocolate Chips Cookies and the Coconut ones. Not only they are super easy to make at home but also are super delicious. Any one can make and bake the coconut cookies. With the availability of selected ingredients, you can quickly bake these coconut cookies any time. Let's start with the recipe video. Scroll down to check the written recipe....
You may also want to see ...Bombay Sandwich
- 1/2 Cup Dessicated Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Ghee
- 1 Cup Maida
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1-2 Tbsp Milk, if required
- In a large bowl, add ghee and sugar.
- Whisk well till the sugar is dissolved.
- After 10 minutes, you can see the color change. The mixture will be fluffier and yellowish.
- Add Maida, Baking powder and dessicated coconut.
- With light hands, make a smooth dough. (Do not overknead).
- If the dough is hard, add bit of milk.
- Take a small lump and form cookies.
- Coat it with Dessicated Coconut.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes at 180°C
- After it is baked, cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.